If your company is a minority, woman, veteran, disabled veteran or disadvantage small business enterprise, you may be eligible for special programs and or certifications, allowing your company to compete for government contracts classified as “set asides”.
Draco Solutions Inc. can prepare your application for multiple set aside certifications, state, county and or private certifications, needed to participate in Diversity Supplier Programs, set asides solicitations, subcontractor or teaming agreements.
Registration & Small Business Set Aside Certification Services:
- Assessment of your company qualifications to determine if your company is eligible for a set aside certification.
- Registration into SAM (System for Award Management), DUNS, eVerify, Diversity Supplier programs for all businesses looking to compete for government contracts, or participate as vendors for large corporations with Diversity program databases.
- 8(a) certification
- WOSB & EDWOSB certification support, using the SBA repository
- VetBiz Verification program (for Veteran and Disable Veteran only)
- Uniform Minority certifications (State certification)
- DOT certification (State certification)
In any State within USA.
We’ll help you prepare, review and submit your complete application package, filling out all applicable forms, in the order specified and with a professional presentation.
Draco Solutions Inc. will obtain and or prepare missing corporate documents like minutes, by laws, stock certificates or shareholder agreements etc.
Including monitoring of progress and response to additional requests for information.
Please contact for a quote at: 770-330-4614
Schedule a Free phone consultation using the Contact form to your right.